This update brings new features to make it even easier to go through your saved Marks! It also brings under-the-hood improvements in preparation for future updates.
- In-App Browser – You can now choose to open links in DoMarks, making it faster to tap a Mark, read it, and get right back to your lists. This is enabled by default and can be disabled under settings. (iOS)
- Swipe Actions – Quickly access actions for your Mark. Customize what actions are available to make DoMarks work best for your workflow. (Requires iOS 15 and macOS Monterey)
- Filters – The built-in filters can now be hidden or re-ordered.
- Actions – Action sorting and visibility can now be changed, including allowing for built-in actions to be hidden.
- Added option to sort marks alphabetically by tags or titles.
- Added 75 symbol choices for custom Actions, including ones related to food and nature. New symbols require iOS 15 or macOS Monterey.
- Added Home Screen shortcut for adding a new Mark. (iOS)
- Corrected instruction text in empty lists.