On March 1, DoMarks was launched. The response has been exceptionally positive! Thank you to all who have downloaded the app, used it, and provided valuable feedback!
DoMarks was launched after meeting a few key goals:
- Core app functionality, specifically regarding the creation and completion of bookmarks
- Solid data models that support core app functionality while planning for future features
- Reliable data syncing to multiple devices
- App architecture designed for the future
There are many features that were tested but not initially rolled out, and there are plenty that an app like this would benefit from.
What to look forward to!
Here are some of our development goals for DoMarks in 2021.
- Improved drag-and-drop support on iPad and Mac (shipped April)
- Sharing (shipped April)
- UI customization
- In-app site previews
- Mark Exporting
Of course, app stability is always a priority, so there will continue to be a focus on fixing any bugs that come up, and improving upon existing features.
DoMarks has a lot ahead of it! Thank you all for joining us on this journey to make bookmarks more productive!